
For Sewing club in August we learned how to make pillow case dresses. I didn't have a pillow case but plenty of fabric to make one. They are so easy to make and I can't wait until it fits Tatum. This is a 3-6 month size. The cute part about them is they can be a dress when they are little and then a shirt with some cute jeans when they get older. SO fun!!

I had made this blanket about 2 years ago and held on to it just in case I got pregnant with a little girl......Tatum just loves it especially the silky edges.

I learned how to make these darling necklaces from a friend who use to live here. Her blog is: www.kikicreates.blogspot.com

I made these tag squares for some baby gifts for friends. They are about the size of a hand towel.

Great gift ideas. You can never have too many burp cloths.
No comments:
Post a Comment