
I have been making beanies for over 6 years now and think this is my favorite one by far. I have a few friends that have been making the "animal" themed beanies and so I decided that our little girl needed a frog one. Since this beanie I have made a light pink one that looks like a bear with ears on top and then I also made my husband one that is brown but not "animal themed" but does have the ear flaps and he loves it cause it really keeps his ears warm. This is the first time adding the ear flaps on my beanies and it wasn't too hard to figure out either. I can't wait to keep making more. I want to make some owl ones too.

I tied the ear flaps up and it made her look like Elmer Fud. TOO FUNNY!!!
1 comment:
I really want to take a class and learn how to crochet! SUPER CUTE!
Post a Comment