Thursday, February 24, 2011

few new projects

I decided to make our daughter some bibs since she out grew her other ones and I am too cheap to buy new ones. And I had a lot of scrap fabric that has been needing to get used. I will be making more to have on hand for gifts of course.
I found this cute owl toy project on another blog. I love being able to use up all the scrap fabric I have lying around. There is a template and tutorial so you TOO can make some if you want. The blog site is here.


Little T loves it as you can see.
Made yet another beanie... teddy bear style.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

um yes, everything you do it amazing cute!!! Love all of it and wish I could make it all with you! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Your blog (maybe your other one?) became private (like a year ago) and I don't have your email address to tell you to invite me, so I haven't seen your in FOREVER!!! Hope you're doing well. Your daughter is just too cute!

Scott and Megan said...

dang this stuff is adorable! I am so impressed with your creativity! I want to know how to do the animals beanies...how do you do the ears? And the puff stitch...where can I gor for the sites to learn that? You have inspired me! Thanks for sharing!