Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Shirt and More....

Because I am too cheap to go buy a patriotic shirt and I never seem to find
a cute one so I decided to make mine this year. I just used scraps I had and it turned out pretty cute. Don't mind the stains around the bottom of the shirt. I guess the food was super tasty on the 4th and I hadn't gotten around to washing it yet.


I made this super easy and fun diaper/wipes case clutch for my spare to have for the pool or for another activity bag. You can never be too prepared and have diapers pretty much every where you go.

It has two different slots to put wipes on one side and diapers on the other. I fit about 4 diapers which is a good amount as long as you keep it stocked up for the next outing.

This picture turned out a little blurry, sorry. This is a corduroy skirt I made for our little girl for when she is a little bigger. I decided to make her clothes that she can grow into and not overload her with clothes right now. She has too many now as it is. It's fun fabric that my mom of course let me have. She is always sending me such cute fabric from stores out in Utah. Thanks MOM!!!

These next few pictures are back from Easter time. I had made these bags for our card club at my house. They were simple and turned out cute

This was my very first attempt at making our daughter a dress and it was pretty easy. I love easy projects and ones you can tweak a little to your own liking.

Close up of the detailed flower.

Back of dress, I love the button idea that looks like overalls.

Front of dress.

1 comment:

Sarah Lunt said...

You are so creative! I love all of it and especially that dress - the fabric is darling! Can't wait to hang out again!