Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can't get enough of craft time....

I found this pattern in a book at the library and had to make this mother Hen bird with her sweet babies all tucked under her wing. My daughter loves playing with it.

The baby birds have Velcro on the back and there is a strip on the mother to attach them. Then they are all snuggled under their mother's wings. Such a fun and easy project.



Beware there are a lot of pictures of earrings I have made recently and in the past.





These earrings are small rosebuds made from scraps of old t-shirts. They are easy and fun.


Earrings made from scrapbook brads.

Earrings made from buttons.




I have made a dozen of these necklaces for gifts and they are easy and fun.
This is the up close image of the flower that is removable and you can wear in your hair also.

It's hard to see the detail in this picture but I used two different fabrics. One is a satin and the other is an organza(sort of see through) and used clear marbles throughout the necklace.


2 comments:

Joni said...

SOOOO cute and your pictures look amazing!!!!

Sara said...

LOVE the mother hen. so super cute. miss my crafting buddy and her awesome ideas!